If you’re starting to get that back to school feeling – even if you don’t have kids – it’s no surprise.
More of us are getting back to the office now after a long and very strange few months.
There’s a sense of excitement and worry, and a little bit of dread:
- Are all the correct safety measures in place?
- Will things still feel the same?
- How am I going to go back to office dress when I’ve been used to loungewear all summer?!
But with these usual concerns, as a business owner you also have a whole new host of things to consider.
- Is your workplace ready for your team to come back?
- Is the office still the right workplace for some of your team?
- Can anyone work on any device, anywhere?
There are more questions. It feels like an endless list. But as ever, we’re here to help.
My team and I have put together a guide to help you ensure you’ve covered all bases while keeping everyone’s health and safety in mind.